Thursday, July 16, 2009

Laughing Out Loud

Yes, it is a crummy, crummy Thursday.  My friend Bobby introduced me to Happy Slip (Christine Gambito) when her Youtube videos just started getting popular in 2007.  My favorite video then was the "More Processed Meat" video.  My favorite characters are her Dad ("DEE-SUSS-TER!") and her Auntie Baby, who is like several ladies I know and love despite their quirks because they're either family or family friends.  Just watch the full family parody playlist on the website, to know what I mean.

This particular sequence cracks me up:

Boypren
Speechless
Contagious
KevJumba vs. Fred G Dance Battle

I'm not embedding them because I believe people should visit the Happy Slip site and discover other laughs on their own.  Yes, it's still a crummy Thursday but I laughed out loud today, and that's always a good thing :)

P.S.  It's all in English, with a smattering of Tagalog.  Christine's great with the accents.  Must! Watch!

0 Comments: